LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
SINGULAR WOD SPAIN S.L. , responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes available to usersthis document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations laid down in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
SINGULAR WOD SPAIN S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notice or make known to users such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of SINGULAR WOD SPAIN S.L.
- IDENTIFYING DATA
Social name: SINGULAR WOD SPAIN S.L.
Trade name: SINGULAR WOD
Address: C/ LANZAROTE, 13, LOW B, 28703 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES, MADRID
OBJECT Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about our products and services.
3. PRIVACY AND TREATMENT OF DATAWhen it is necessary to provide personal data for access to certain content or service, Users will guarantee their
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThe User
acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed in the Web Space and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, in the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify such content while keeping the company unscathed from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no event does access to the Web Space imply any waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and /or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior written authorization is obtained from the said Entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions corresponding to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACEThe User
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate company data, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is authorized or this is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of indication and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and constitutionally recognized public freedoms, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.• Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.• Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion. , beliefs, age or condition.• Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induce or incite to engage in dangerous practices, risk or harmful to health and psychic balance.• It is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to society or third parties without being authorized the intended use.• It is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or to the image of people the very.• Constitute any type of advertising.• Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, committing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it undertakes to notify the company of any fact that may involve an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until you make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being your responsibility any unlawful use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from such breach for the company.
6. RESPONSIBILITIESContinued access is not
guaranteed, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, difficult or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered. The service may be discontinued, or the relationship with the
User immediately terminated, if it is found that a use of his/her Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
You will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, we will not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- security or navigation errors caused by a browser malfunction or the use of out-of-date versions of the browser. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by The Users of Web Space. It is also exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of such services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company unscathed against any damages arising from claims, actions or claims of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers"orsimilar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part thatimposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating companies and/or sponsors. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not misrepresent your relationship or assert that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the basis of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any web space page other than the home page; (iv) you must link to the Web Space address itself, without allowing the Web Spacethat makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its"frames"or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, that it remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to its deletion.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
9. COOKIESThe company reserves the right to
use the "cookie" technology in the Website, in order to recognize it as a Frequent User and to personalize your use of the Website by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user's IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a web server, to record the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are for informational purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEUREThe company shall not be liable at all in case of
impossibility of providing service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous case.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION TheseGeneral Conditions of
Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Website Controller. In the event that any provision
of these General Conditions of Use proves unenworthy or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unensureability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenworthy or void as a whole. In such cases, the undertaking shall modify or replace that stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and which, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.