GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making an order THE CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF SALE.
- Understood as units and euros.
- They are those that were current the moment the order was accepted.
- Sales prices may be modified without prior notice; they will be notified as soon as possible and will in no way affect unpaid orders.
- The prices indicated include the 21% VAT that is applied in Spain, except in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and other countries where the tax of that territory will be applied along with the corresponding tariffs based on their generic tariff classification.
- We reserve the right to modify these prices prior to contracting an order based on market fluctuations and to cancel those orders that, because of an error on our part, have been agreed to with a manifestly erroneous price.
- To be borne by the purchaser.
- The prices shown include VAT.
- The official invoice for each purchase can be downloaded in PDF format whenever necessary from the Customer Account Area.
- The prices of the products do not include the cost of assembly; this can be included at the customer's expense. This can be contracted separately from Singular WOD Spain, S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY). For this, the customer must contact THE COMPANY and request a quote.
- The prices of products do not include materials for mounting them to walls, the floor or ceiling (fasteners, anchors, glues, cement, rivets, etc.), which will be borne by the customer according to their needs and the type of material needed to mount.
- Singular WOD cannot be held responsible for any damage that may result from the installation of components or subsequent modifications of components in structures already assembled.
- Shipments have a delivery time of between 24 and 48 hours within the peninsula, from when payment of the order has been received, which varies according to the method of payment used: with PayPal the order is released immediately, while orders paid by credit/debit card or bank transfer can take up to 24 to 48 hours to confirm. To calculate delivery times of shipments outside the peninsula, the terms of our logistics company must also be considered, which are: to the Canary Islands 8 to 10 days counting from the Wednesday following receipt of payment. Balearic Islands, between 2 and 3 days. Ceuta and Melilla, between 3 and 4 days. Rest of Europe, between 2 and 4 days. These conditions do not apply to distribution products, whose delivery time is variable. Consult at [email protected].
- You can track shipments on our logistics provider’s website by using the reference number that is sent to you after you have made your purchase.
- The prices of the products do not include shipping costs, which are borne by the customer, as well as any taxes generated and possible additional shipping costs (insurance, returns, reshipments, redirects, etc.).
- Urgent shipping costs or costs by another transport agency other than the one Singular WOD (hereinafter THE COMPANY) has contracted, will be borne by the purchaser.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically based on the weight in kilograms of the shipment and the delivery address (they do not include possible re-shipments) from the origin of the shipment, which is Madrid (Spain).
- For those customers who do not qualify for applicable consumer protection, the merchandise always travels at the buyer's risk, even in the case of special agreements.
STOCK AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY TIMES
- Any supplies that are in stock have immediate availability except materials for assembly (cages, racks, drawers, parts and accessories for cages, sleds and strongman material) which requires additional handling times before shipment and can delay release for delivery by up to 20 days.
- Products that specify an availability date can be reserved in advance. The date shown is approximate and may vary because of changes in our manufacturing and logistics processes. Should this occur, customers who have reserved material will be promptly informed of any changes.
- 100% UPON PURCHASE: Delivery in 24/48 hours for products in stock and in a maximum period of 20 days for materials for assembly.
- 50% IN ADVANCE AND 50% PRIOR TO DELIVERY: Delivery within a maximum period of 30 days. Any other type of deferral will imply a decrease in the discount due to financing costs.
- Non-payment, upon expiration of any agreement or receipt, will lead to the immediate suspension of supply and service.
- By signing the agreement made with their financial entity, the customer who requests financing has read understood, assumed and accepted all the conditions indicated in the contract.
- Complaints are subject to that established in Article 82 of the Revised Text of the General Law on the Protection of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU)
- Returns must be previously consulted and authorised by THE COMPANY’s sales department as indicated in the following section, Cancellations.
- The consumer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred by the return, such that they will only be admitted if delivery has already been paid
- All returned materials must be in perfect condition, without having been used beyond a mere verification of the good condition and operation of the same.
- The return must be received in its original packaging, otherwise the value of the good will depreciate.
- Orders can be cancelled without any reason within 14 calendar days from the day the purchaser or another third party (other than the carrier) receives the purchased items (or from the day the last item, component or part arrives when delivery of a good comprises several components or parts). To this end, you must inform us at [email protected] or by written mail to: Singular WOD Spain, S.L. Calle del Álamo, 27. 28970 - Humanes de Madrid, Madrid (Spain) of your decision to cancel the order. You must submit your application using this form. For more information about your legal rights and exceptions to the right of cancellations you can read this document.
- Should a product arrive defective, its repair, replacement, a reduction of price or termination of the contract shall be carried out, as appropriate, free of charge to the consumer, including shipping costs. The replacement of parts or complete products are conditional to THE COMPANY’s technical personnel's recognition of defective materials, without compensation, within 3 years from the date of delivery, provided the receipt or invoice provided at the time of purchase is made available. The consumer must inform THE COMPANY of a lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it. The guarantee follows regulations in force established by the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU).
- All the articles manufactured and distributed by us are covered by a Civil Liability Insurance.
- The coverage of said insurance does not cover personal or material damages derived directly or indirectly from the misuse of said items.
- The use of any of our products by any company or organisation (incurring or not a profit) in any type of recreational or sports facility or during the celebration of any type of public or private event that takes place indoors or outside, must be covered by those responsible for such an occasion, installation or event through their own Liability Insurance.
OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to own the goods supplied until the purchaser has fully paid its price, in which case it is considered to be in deposit and custody.
- The goods may be withdrawn if payment is not received within the previously stipulated term.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties freely submit to resolve any conflicts to the User's Courts and Tribunals, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply. Likewise, as an entity adhering to the CONFIANZA ONLINE system and under the terms of its own Code of Ethics, in the case of a dispute relating to online contracting and advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the User may request assistance from CONFIANZA ONLINE extrajudicial dispute resolution system (www.confianzaonline.es) .
- Through Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission also provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/ . As a consumer, the User can also lodge their complaint through that platform.
- This tariff-catalogue cancels any previous ones.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify its tariffs as often as necessary, without any obligation to notify its customers in advance.
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify totally or partially any article included in this tariff list without prior notice.